About Cerner: Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 year
Work Location: Bangalore
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year of work experience with operating systems like Linux, Windows and also open for freshers
• At least 1 year of work experience with monitoring solutions like Insight, Remedy and BMC Patrol
• Willing to work in shifts, additional or irregular hours (Night Shifts) as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer.
- As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests.
- In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems.
- You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here