Cerner Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Company Name: Cerner Corporation
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Intern
Job Description for Cerner Hiring Freshers:
- We are excited to hire a Software Engineer for our growing organization based out of Bangalore.
- As a Software Engineer, you will write code, test and debug new software, and also making enhancements to existing software from clear requirements.
- In addition to that, you will participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- You will also have to develop knowledge of the assigned solutions, technologies, development processes, and ecosystems.
Qualifications required for Cerner Hiring Freshers
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 4 years total combined higher education and related work experience
- Including: 4 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, SE, CIS, IT or IS or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience