About Company: Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Cerner Freshers Recruitment For Test Automation Details
Company Name: Cerner
Job Profile: Test Automation Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Cerner is elated to hire a Test Automation Engineer. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have to develop, maintain, and execute automation tests . Your responsibilities include, maintain and assist with development of the test automation architecture and frameworks. In this role you will ensure scalability of automation and continuous integration across the solution , you will also document test execution issues and deliverables. Additionally, you will troubleshoot testing scenarios and domain issues, write basic scripts in one or more programming languages.
Basic Qualification required for Cerner Freshers Recruitment For Test Automation:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 0-2 years of automation testing work experience with Eggplant, Selenium.
- 0-2 years of testing and test designing experience.
- Knowledge on HL7 is a bonus.
- Basic knowledge of Sql Server Databases and basic queries.
Apply before the link Expires for Cerner Freshers Recruitment For Test Automation