About the Company: Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Job Profile: Production Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Bangalore
- Troubleshoot and analyze basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients
- Own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code
- Perform root cause analysis, help identify problem areas, make recommendations to development teams
- Communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issue resolution
- Create code-based queries and development testing tools
- Consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information
- Develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here