Cerner Corporation Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 29,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Company Name: Cerner
Job Profile: Software Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for Cerner Corporation Off Campus Drive
- Cerner is hiring Software Intern.
- As a software intern, you will be participating in the full development life cycle of software solutions including defining the needs of stakeholders, providing input for functional designing, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting.
- You will also implement designs by utilizing development languages and tools as per design specifications, routine review of solutions, suggest improvements, and participate in project-related sessions such as code reviews and project status meetings.
Basic Qualifications required for Cerner Corporation Off Campus Drive
- At least 4 years total combined higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Master’s degree in Computer Application.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cerner Corporation Off Campus Drive.