Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Cerner Corporation Hiring For Production Software Engineer Details:
About Cerner: Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Company Name: Cerner Corporation
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Production Software Engineer
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- We at Cerner are excited to hire a Production Software Engineer for our AMS team. As a Production Software Engineer on the Consumer Support team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and analyzing basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients.
- You will own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code.
- You will perform root cause analysis, help identify problems areas, make recommendation to development teams, create code based queries and development testing tools and develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies development processes and ecosystem.
- You will also communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issues resolution, consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information. We are looking for motivated candidates with experience using C#.
Engineering & Technology Division: Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of experience working on C#
- At least 1 year of experience working on SQL
Apply Before the link Expires for Cerner Corporation Hiring For Production Software Engineer.
Apply Link- Click Here