About the Company: Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
The purpose of this position is to analyze the client requirements and software specifications to develop and deliver the projects/modules/platform changes based on the functionality and contribute to the architecturing and prototyping of projects, design the application as per the functionality requirements.
• Understands the requirements of internal and external stakeholders to develop the functionality as per client requirements and responsible User Requirement Specifications document as applicable
• Prepares the Functional Specification document as per the user requirements
• Prepares the Design Specification (UI design and Database)document for development of modules/projects.
• Responsible to implement the design patterns as per design document created and develop module/project as per design document and also mentor team members for any support
• Reviews the code as per requirements & the coding standards and responsible to create unit test cases and execute the unit test cases
• Plan and coordinate throughout the development stage with internal or external stakeholders to deploy the modules/projects designed/developed.
• Performs Performance Qualification test to ascertain the development is as per the client requirement and identify failures if any to roll back previous version and identify suitable solutions.
• Follows R&D SOP’s throughout the SDLC, and document the processes as per requirement of SOP’s
• Responsible to handover Module/project to App support team in timely fashion with adequate number of KT session and provide initial support to App support till they handle independently.
Skills & Competencies
• Ability to analyzes the impact on implementing the new requirements
• Ability to understand the user requirements and functionalities.
• Ability to handle projects independently.
• Ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to understand and escalate critical issues in time.
• Open to travel as required.
Education & Experience
• Engineering/Bachelor/MCA degree in computer science or related is preferred.
• Minimum 0-2 years of experience in related technology is required.
• Exposure in clinical domain is added advantage.
Technical Skill Set Requirement
• Good in C#, WCF, ASP.NET, OOP Concepts, Web Applications, Windows Applications, PHP, SQL, MySQL.
• Architects the UI design and the Database design
• Architects the Code design (Design Patterns)
• Develops the functionalities as per requirements mentioned in the Functional specifications using Dot net/Visual Basic/PHP
• Follow good clinical practice and documentation practice as required.
• Source code management
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates