CEB Off Campus | CEB Recruitment | CEB Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | CEB Jobs |CEB Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017 |Gurgaon | 2015 Batch | 2016 Batch
About the Company: CEB(NYSE: CEB) is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed:0-1 Years
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-1 years of experience working with Microsoft .NET using the Visual Studio IDE for high-availability enterprise class web-based systems
- Deep understanding of .NET technologies C#4.0+, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC
- Deep understanding of XML, XSLT and related technologies within .NET
- Strong understanding of relational database design and development with specific experience using and developing with MS SQL Server 2008
- Knowledge of multi-tiered software design
- Understanding of design patters and ability to solve complex technical design challenges
- Demonstrated experience in unit test formation and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field required; Master’s degree is a plus
Additional Skills Needed:
- Experience using web services and WCF
- Experience with IIS with light administrative skills
- Use of Team Foundation Server
- Follow Agile software development methodology to gather requirements, design, implement, and test changes to our applications and websites.
- Identify opportunities for improving application performance, usability and reliability
- Perform unit and integration testing of features to ensure proper functionality
- Lead technical design sessions of user stories.
- Understand, suggest and choose from, possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support. Use the best practices/techniques for keeping the design/solution under control without excessive work or rework.
- Assist in support of existing functionality through the resolution of bugs.
- Replicate defects in development environment to identify root cause and implement solutions to improve product quality
- Derive individual development tasks from user stories
- Execute development tasks within user stories to build features
- Research feasibility of design alternatives to determine cost and scope of each design
- Collaborate with team members to balance workload
- Provide mentoring to less experienced software engineers
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates