Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 |Caterpillar Off Campus Drive | Caterpillar hiring Freshers | Associate IT Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2015, 2016 and 2017 Batch | Bangalore | June 2018
About the Company: Caterpillar is the recognized leader everywhere it does business.Our products, services and solutions help our customers succeed.Our distribution system is a competitive advantage.Our supply chain is world class.Our business model drives superior results.Our people are talented and live Our Values in Action.Our work today helps our customers create a more sustainable world.Our financial performance consistently rewards our stockholders.Goals for the next five years are focused in Delivering superior results: We are a great long-term investment with total shareholder return in the top 25% of the S&P 500.Developing the best team of people: Our employees will have a great, safe and inclusive place to work.Becoming the global leader everywhere we do business: Our customers will make more money with us than with our competitors.
Job Description: As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
Official Website: www.caterpillar.com
Job Profile: Associate IT Analyst
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
* Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
* Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
* Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
* Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
* Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
* Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
* IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
* Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
1. Supply Chain
3. Product Introduction
4. Product Support
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons