Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Caterpillar is the recognized leader everywhere it does business.Our products, services and solutions help our customers succeed.Our distribution system is a competitive advantage.Our supply chain is world class.Our business model drives superior results.Our people are talented and live Our Values in Action.Our work today helps our customers create a more sustainable world.Our financial performance consistently rewards our stockholders.Goals for the next five years are focused in Delivering superior results: We are a great long-term investment with total shareholder return in the top 25% of the S&P 500.Developing the best team of people: Our employees will have a great, safe and inclusive place to work.Becoming the global leader everywhere we do business: Our customers will make more money with us than with our competitors.
Job Profile: Finance Analyst – Treasury Operations
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Last date To Apply: 17 May 2018
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- * Develop an expanded understanding of business and finance practices, systems and procedures
- * Manage cash, bank & risk related activities on a daily basis
- * Cash flow forecasting
- * Work with business partners & achieve business goals
- * Should be able work with banks, brokers & other external agents
- *Lead projects to conclusion by compiling information, analyzing data, recommending and implementing solutions and will
- provide information and analysis used to make and/or influence decisions
- * Accomplish a high level of output & understand the business requirements.
- * Basic Financial statement analysis
- * Basic accounting and SAP system knowledge
- Masters/Bachelor degree or international equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
- CMA, CFA & CA are welcome
- 0-2 years of finance experience
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively
Desired Qualifications: Knowledge of working in Treasury Management System (Quantum, Trax, 360T & Mysis) will be an added advantage
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here