About the Company: Caterpillar is the recognized leader everywhere it does business.Our products, services and solutions help our customers succeed.Our distribution system is a competitive advantage.Our supply chain is world class.Our business model drives superior results.Our people are talented and live Our Values in Action.Our work today helps our customers create a more sustainable world.Our financial performance consistently rewards our stockholders.Goals for the next five years are focused in Delivering superior results: We are a great long-term investment with total shareholder return in the top 25% of the S&P 500.Developing the best team of people: Our employees will have a great, safe and inclusive place to work.Becoming the global leader everywhere we do business: Our customers will make more money with us than with our competitors.
Job Profile: Material Availability Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
JOB PURPOSE: To order, expedite and follow-up to ensure material availability of parts, ensure material flows from the source, through the distribution system to the customer.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science/Commerce with 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of “Basic Inventory Management”, “Purchasing” functions
- Domain experience in Supply Chain/Order fulfilment/Procurement
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written & Oral
- Team player with good analytical and problem solving
- Advanced MS-Office skills and good presentation skills
- Willing to work in US/Europe Shifts
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates