Caterpillar Hiring Freshers For Designer/Modeler Position Details:
About Company: Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction-equipment manufacturer.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Profile: DESIGNER/MODELER
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- This position is responsible for the Modelling & detailing of fabricated performance structures such as Cabs, Worktools and Casting/Forging components such as Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
- The position is responsible to create fabricated structures, casting/forging engineering drawings for 00 (NPI & Custom) and Engineering Changes (CPI, Cost reduction, Maintenance)
- Capable of ensuring the manufacturability of Fabricated structures and Castings/Forgings while creating the drawings
- Capable of generating appropriate dimensions, tolerances, GD&T and specifications meeting corporate standards
- Actively participate in problem-solving analysis, technical discussions and NPI Cycle
- Responsible to communicate with the international process partners for getting inputs and Sharing the outcomes.
- Accountable for all end – end activities for the task assigned
- With Strong Technical Know How, Problem Solving & Accountability should be able to generate Pull from Process partners
- 0-3 years of experience in Modelling & Detailing of fabricated performance structures and Castings/Forgings BE/Associated Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering major Proficiency in Creo Modelling & Detailing
- Ability to apply standard Caterpillar and/or industry design standards and specifications Critical Competencies – Initiative, Accountability, Communication Skills (Written/Oral)
- Modelling & Detailing/ Manufacturing Knowledge on fabricated performance structures and large Cast structure components
- Ability to effectively communicate in English in work environment
- Strong initiative, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills Excellent problem-solving and people skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency when it comes to serving internal and external customers.
Apply Before the link Expires for Caterpillar Hiring Freshers.