About the Company: CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customer’s success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
Company Name: CatalystOne
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer Trainee (Intern)
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chandigarh Area, India
Join CatalystOne as an Associate Software Developer Trainee (Intern) and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India – full of young and competent people having fun and an inspiring work culture
- Develop our market-leading software and contribute to creating feature-rich solutions
- Further yourself on a technical and personal level
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Deliver high-quality and in-time product releases
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution-oriented. You are resourceful and motivated to grow into other exciting roles in the development team in the future.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You are open to learning and having a passion for solving problems through strategies and code
- You are already graduated with at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have a good knowledge of Java basics, OOPS concepts, RESTful Concepts, etc.
- You have good command on the English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute to strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions: 5
It would be a 3 months internship and then 4 months of probation period before you become a permanent employee at CatalystOne.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell