About the Company: Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Official Website: www.cargill.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Position Purpose & Summary: This Trainee position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by plant manager. This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long term goals.
Principal Accountabilities: Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement
• Works with plant manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
• Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
• This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
• Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
Plant Operations Management
• Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
• Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions 25%
Participate in area mentor programs
• Based on plant manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators 10%
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution(Mechanical or Electrical)
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering -Electrical
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons