Cargill Off Campus Details:
About Company: Cargill is one of the biggest food companies in the world having more than 130 years of expertise in food grain selection and processing. It is the world’s biggest producer, processor, and refiner of sunflower oil. Cargill has made quantum leaps in the small period of two years in the Indian food market. Having entered into the Indian market recently, Nature Fresh today is the second-largest multinational atta brand in India and has a steadily growing market share in all the regions. The brand has also attained a double-digit market share in the branded refined edible oils category, and has made good inroads in the basmati rice and salt categories as well.
Official Website: www.cargill.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Work Location: Doddabalapur
Job description for Cargill Off Campus
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance. We seek a multifaceted team leader who will be able to undertake project work off shift when required and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in execution of day-to-day operations for assigned area, ensuring reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in their selection. Handle holidays, welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, disciplines, performance management and absent management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree( B.Tech/B.E- Mechanical)
- Effective communication and team development skills.
- Computer literate
- Previous experience as team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualification if required.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cargill Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Cargill Off Campus