Cargill Freshers Recruitment 2019 | Cargil Hiring Freshers | Cargil Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Jobs for 2017, 2018 Batch | Jobs in Bangalore | June 2019
About the Company: Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Official Website: www.cargill.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Bangalore
Position Purpose & Summary
This Trainee position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by plant manager. This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long term goals.
Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement
• Works with plant manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
• Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
• This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
• Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
Plant Operations Management
• Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
• Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions 25%
Participate in area mentor programs
• Based on plant manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators 10%
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution(Mechanical or Electrical)
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering -Electrical
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
ShieldSecure your privacy with the world’s most advanced encrypted email service CTemplar. Send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details. Click Here To Create
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship