Official Website: www.cargill.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Bangalore
Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement
• Works with plant manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
• Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
• This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
• Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management
Plant Operations Management
• Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
• Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions
Participate in area mentor programs
• Based on plant manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution(Mechanical or Electrical)
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering -Electrical
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now