About the Company: Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Job Profile: Associate
Degree Needed: B.Com
Exp Needed: 0-3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Position Purpose and Summary: This position is responsible for handling Record to Report (RTR) activities, maintining RTR data, reconciling control and current accounts and handling bank accounts and bank reconcilations at regional level.
- Handle Record to Report (RTR) activities, which includes processing journal entries and intecompany transactions, handling fixed assets accounting, performing close process activities, bank accounting and reconciliations
- Responsible for reconciling control and current accounts including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Responsible for maintaining RTR data and reporting activities
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- Ensure new business migration activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation and controls
- Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
- Build and maintain relationships with BU partners.
- Respond to BU contacts/customers directly and to deliver error free process
Participate in COSO and other Finance job family trainings
- B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce)
- 0-3 years experience in finance operation with good expertise in Record to Report and related Finance processes.
- Self-starter with good MS office skills
- Strong team player and ability to handle tasks under pressure in a timely manner with required quality
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- To work independently with limited supervision
- M.Com (Masters in Commerce) with 3 years of experience in Record to report and related Finance processes.
- Experience of working in shared service operations
- Working knowledge of ERP (JDE/SAP)
- Prior experience of doing onsite migration and experience in creation of effective desktop procedures/standard operating procedures
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates