Cargil Freshers Recruitment: At Cargill, we’ve recently established a dedicated team of software engineers whose sole responsibility is to rapidly develop software solutions with and for our business partners and customers. Across all business, we are embarking on a journey to digitalize our product lines, and this team will act in partnership with our businesses to bootstrap those digital offerings.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job id: BAN04317
Work Location: Bangalore
Principal Accountabilities For Cargil Freshers Recruitment :
- Be creative, be collaborative, be interested, be driven
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Participate in a dynamic development environment where solutions evolve daily as customer demands emerge over time.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices), where appropriate.
- Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options to meet customer and technical requirements
- Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry best practices.
- Business Analysis and Partnering
- Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Be an advocate for sound decision making, in the spirit of empowering your colleagues and team to pursue the best technology choices possible given the constraints we ask you to operate in.
- Coach other development teams at Cargill on best practices in software development.
Act as an advocate and as a reference point for other members on the team by championing best engineering practices.
Required Qualifications for Cargil Freshers Recruitment
- Must be competent speaking English
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Working experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices (Jenkins, XLDeploy, Drone, etc.)
- Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and API’s
- Experience in an agile environment – focused on advocacy and puritan beliefs
- Self-reliant, assertive, passionate and humble
Preferred Qualifications for Cargil Freshers Recruitment
- Fluency in English.
- 0-5 years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Undergraduate in the sciences or engineering or arts, with training certifications in software development.
- Undergraduate or master’s in computer science or related field
- Experience with mobile development technologies such as: Xamarin, Swift, jQuery, Bootstrap, Iconic, etc.
- Experience with at least one Cloud Platform and Automation including: AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience with at least one configuration technology including: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cargil Freshers Recruitment .
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates