Cargil Freshers Recruitment: At Cargill, we’ve recently established a dedicated team of software engineers whose sole responsibility is to rapidly develop software solutions with and for our business partners and customers. Across all business, we are embarking on a journey to digitalize our product lines, and this team will act in partnership with our businesses to bootstrap those digital offerings.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job id: BAN04317
Work Location: Bangalore
Principal Accountabilities For Cargil Freshers Recruitment :
- Be creative, be collaborative, be interested, be driven
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Participate in a dynamic development environment where solutions evolve daily as customer demands emerge over time.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices), where appropriate.
- Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options to meet customer and technical requirements
- Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry best practices.
- Business Analysis and Partnering
- Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Be an advocate for sound decision making, in the spirit of empowering your colleagues and team to pursue the best technology choices possible given the constraints we ask you to operate in.
- Coach other development teams at Cargill on best practices in software development.
Act as an advocate and as a reference point for other members on the team by championing best engineering practices.
Required Qualifications for Cargil Freshers Recruitment
- Must be competent speaking English
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Working experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices (Jenkins, XLDeploy, Drone, etc.)
- Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and API’s
- Experience in an agile environment – focused on advocacy and puritan beliefs
- Self-reliant, assertive, passionate and humble
Preferred Qualifications for Cargil Freshers Recruitment
- Fluency in English.
- 0-5 years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Undergraduate in the sciences or engineering or arts, with training certifications in software development.
- Undergraduate or master’s in computer science or related field
- Experience with mobile development technologies such as: Xamarin, Swift, jQuery, Bootstrap, Iconic, etc.
- Experience with at least one Cloud Platform and Automation including: AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience with at least one configuration technology including: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cargil Freshers Recruitment .