About the Company: Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Position Purpose & Summary:
- This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level.
- The tasks will be directed and supervised by production manager.
- This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement
• Works with plant management team to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
• Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
• This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long-term success of the business and the employees
• Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
Plant Operations Management
• Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
• Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions
• Participate in area mentor programs
• Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good communication in English
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.