About Capita: Capita plc, commonly known as Capita, is an international business process outsourcing and professional services company headquartered in London.
Capita Online Off Campus Drive Details
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Pune / Bangalore
Annual C.T.C: INR 4 LPA
- PLUS Gratuity + Insurance +INR 75K (Retention Pay post 18 months of successful training/work)
Eligibility Criteria for Capita Online Off Campus Drive:
B.E / B. Tech (Computer, IT, E&TC), MCA passed in 2019, 2020 with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Engineering / MCA.
Must Have for Capita Online Off Campus Drive
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts proficiency in any programming language like – C++/ Java/ .Net/ Angular
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of Data structures
- Knowledge of any DB
• Communication: ability to communicate openly and honestly giving consideration to others views and feelings.
• Creating Success: focused on meeting objectives on time by ensuring tasks are planned and prioritized to creating success through actions, decisions and initiatives. Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Presentation Skills: able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the subject to deliver information in a clear, concise, and logical manner and use of audio-visual media to enhance presentations.
• Planning and Organizing: Ensure and establish action for self to accomplish a specific goal and able to develop short-and-long-range plans.
• Personal and professional integrity with a desire to relentlessly strive for excellence.
• Collaborates with others to ensure quality of the products delivered is at the right level.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for their personal development and achieving performance targets.
• Tools: Must Have: MS Office/ GIT or similar repository.
Roles & Responsibilities for Capita Online Off Campus Drive
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by Capita with a good score.
- Participate, contribute and demonstrate expertise in
- Code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions (Developers)
- Application Testing, Test Automation (Testers)
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Participate in the organization level initiatives.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Apply before the link Expires for Capita Online Off Campus Drive.