Capita Off Campus Drive 2019: About the Company: We’re the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Making processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better. Using technology, insight and analytics to underpin everything we do, we think differently and make innovation work. Specialising in customer and property management, software and hardware, back and front office operations, recruitment and training. We work across a range of sectors, including local government, central government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations.
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Compensation – GET : 3.75 lacs / Annum
Job Location : Bangalore
Degree : BE/ BTech
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Stream : Computer Science, Information Technology
Year Of Passing : 2019
Note : 60% and above in 10th, 12th & Engineering till date with no year gap
Technical Skills Required for Capita Off Campus Drive 2019
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
- Well versed with programming concepts
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
- Good knowledge of OOPs, practical understanding and real-life implementation
- Certification / Project experience using Java/.Net/Testing (Manual / Automation) will be an advantage
- Acquire Technology, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Domain knowledge on a Capita Software Product or Service.
- Developers – Design, Develop and unit test software programs in any of the technology required for the project (.NET, Java, MEAN stack, Databases etc.)
- Test Engineers – Develop test plan, test scripts and unit tests for the software. Test the applications as part of SDLC. Learn and develop automation test suit.
- Deliver the Product development or Service work (as Developer or Test Engineer) as part of a Software Delivery Team.
- Continuous learning on Technology, Processes and Domain and enhance quality, productivity of work.
Selection Process for Capita Off Campus Drive 2019:
- Written Test
- Technical round
- Manager round
- HR Interview
Candidates can apply For this drive by attending MAPIT online test using below link.
|Starts at||:||Wed, Aug 28, 1:00 PM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Sun, Sep 15, 10:00 PM, IST|
|Duration||:||1 hour 30 minutes|
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates