Company Profile:One of the top IT leader Capgemini named the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® for the 4th consecutive year. With more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries, we are one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Official Website: www.capegemini.com
Job Profile: Global Service Desk
Experience– 0 to 3 yrs
• Provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests
• The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
• Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization
Details Skills & Experience:
• Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
Primary Skills (Must have)
• Must be graduate
• Must be comfortable in taking inbound/outbound calls.
• Strong communication & analytical skills is mandatory
• Good to have ITIL V3 certified
• Knowledge in BMC remedy will be an added advantage
• should be ready to work in 24*7 shift
If interested kindly go through the JD mentioned above and walkin as per the below mentioned schedule:
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
Interview Date- 5th June 2017 (Monday)
Time-10.00 A.M. – 1:00P.M
1) Updated CV
2) 2 passport size photographs
3) Photo id proof
4) Copy of interview call letter (printout of this mail)
Contact Person: Kalpana Singh/ Varadaraj Ashrit
Address :Capgemini Technology Services India Limited (Delivery Center)
155-156, EPIP Phase II, Whitefield
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates