About the Company: With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on RightshoreÃ‚Â®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Job Profile: Associate
Qualification- Any Graduate
Experience – 0 to 6 months
Shift Requirement – Should be flexible for 24*7 Shifts
Working Days – 5 days
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Knowledge / Experience on banking operations with ability to understand Quality audit functions
- Ability to read & understand legal documents (Title Policy)
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues that could impact branch, customers or department
Roles & responsibility:
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks, including assessing and proactively mitigating risk and potential losses to the Bank
- Adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating
Qualification: Any graduate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good email etiquette’s
- Ability to handle high volume processes.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Ability to work in flexible work schedule
Interested candidates can walk in for an interview
Walk In Time- 11 A.M- 3.00P.MBuild New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Date: 20th, 22nd and 23rd march 2019
139-140, Block B, Noida Special Economic Zone, Noida 201 305 UP India. Tower – B
Contact Person- Vandana/Tanuj Dutta
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates