About the Company: With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on RightshoreÃ‚Â®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Job Location: NOIDA (Immediate Joining)
CTC-2.10 Lacs P.A.
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- A student should complete his/her Graduation in the year 2017 & 2018.
- Minimum percentage X 55%, XII 55%, BSC (All Branches), BCA, BBA, BA, B.Com – 55% are only eligible in the event (No BE/ B tech and Postgraduate students)
- No gaps in education, however, one year gap is allowed between HSC (12th) and commencement of graduation.
- Must have good English communication skills (written & oral)
- No Active ATKT/Backlog till 6th semester or during Capgemini selection process
- A candidate who applied in the last six month is not eligible to appear again.
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the Voice Based Phone Service
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
Clarify customer requirements probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Basic computing skills
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment.
1. Written English Test (Online assessment)
2. Technical Round
3. HR round of discussion
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the selection process:
- Updated CV
- Original & photocopy of Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, Graduation (all semesters),
- Provisional degree certificate of graduation
- Aadhar card
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Candidates need to carry the original / university issued mark sheets, Internet copy of mark sheets will not be entertained.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 18 and 19 July 2018.
Event Date: 18th July 2018 & 19th July 2018
Reporting Time : 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Venue Address: IMS Ghaziabad G.T. Road, Lal Quan, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009.
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates