Capgemini Pooled Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
Capgemini in India comprises over 143,000 team members working across 13 locations. We create opportunities for our colleagues to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our +50-year growth story is built upon the workforce of the future, and we enable our talent to excel in their careers by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Company Name: Capgemini
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Pooled Off Campus Drive 2021:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Should be graduating in 2021 / graduated in 2021
- Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- No Percentage criteria for SSC and HSC scores
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, and Computer Science
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role, and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to signing a Service Level Agreement bond
- Candidates should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages; the academic milestone stages considered are 10th & 12th standard, and Post-Graduation.
- Candidates should not have any gap within an academic milestone; the milestone academic stages considered are Xth, XIIth, Diploma, Degree, and Post-Graduation e.g. taking 5 years Vs 4 years to complete BE/BTech
- Candidates who have taken Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- In case a candidate has appeared for XII more than once, the candidature will be considered provided both the mark sheets are available with an academic score of 50% or more in both attempts
- Candidates should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process
- The entire selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.
Capgemini Assessment Process for Capgemini Pooled Off Campus Drive 2021
- Last date to register October 15, 2021
- Test Assessment for registered students will begin from 2nd week of October 2021
*Only those candidates who have cleared the test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
The Behavioral Profiling Module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the module.
*Please note that receiving the workstyle report does not confirm the clearance of test assessment
Post-registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
Apply Before the link Expires for Capgemini Pooled Off Campus Drive 2021.