About the Company: Capgemini SE is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries, of whom nearly 100,000 are in India.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.8 LPA
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Eligibility criteria for On Campus 2019 batch :
- Student should complete his/her Graduation in the year 2019.
- Should have scored 60% or above in academics SSC , HSC and Graduation (aggregate of 6/7 semesters in graduation).
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between the graduation years
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills
- No Active ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th/7th semester or during Capgemini selection process
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Students who have done 12th & Diploma both are not eligible
- Only circuit branches (Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation) are eligible
Salary Package : 3.80 LPA
Mandatory documents to carry for interview process :
- – Filled Employment application form (Blank and Dummy form is attached)
- – 2 copies of resume
- – 1 passport size photograph
- – 10th , 12th or Diploma marksheets
- – All engineering marksheets ( All sem individual marksheets , KT mark sheets also required)
- – 1 Govt. ID Proof (PAN / Aadhar)
Selection Process :
- Online Tests : Analytical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Test (50 min) + Written English Test (30min)
- Pseudo code test : 25 min (Data Structure + Algorithms)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Date of the Event –
- On 2nd May : Only Online test.
- 3rd May : Interviews of shortlisted students and online test of students who missed the test by chance
- 4th May : Only interviews if required (if not completed on 3rd May). No online test on 4th May
Time of the Event – 9:00 AM
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
More Info-Click Here
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411044
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates