Company Profile:One of the top IT leader Capgemini named the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® for the 4th consecutive year. With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we are one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
Event Date: 11 Oct 2018-1 Nov 2018
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates Should have graduated in 2018
- Candidates Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th and 50% and above in graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters)
- Must be from below mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years
- Candidates Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Event Details At Various Locations.
|Drive Dates||Location||Referral Submission End Date|
|October 11 – 12, 2018||Pune, Hyderabad & Chennai||October 8, 2018|
|October 12 – 13, 2018||Mumbai & Bangalore||October 8, 2018|
|October 16 – 17, 2018||Kozhikode & Ambala||October 11, 2018|
|October 23 – 24, 2018||Kochi||October 11, 2018|
|October 26 – 27, 2018||Thiruvananthapuram||October 11, 2018|
|October 30 – 31, 2018||Ahmedabad||October 15, 2018|
|October 31 – November 1, 2018||Kolkata, Lucknow, Aurangabad & Salem||October 15, 2018|
Click Here to Learn C/C++/Java/Python/Big Data/Machine Learning/AI/IOT from expert
How To Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this referral drive by asking any Capgemini employee to refer you.
Please NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.