About the Company: At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018
Exp Needed: FreshersGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location :Across India
Last date to register – January 13, 2019
Eligibility criteria to apply:
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma
- Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/NCR /Kolkata), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1) Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2) Technical Interview followed by HR InterviewUdemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Candidates can apply for this drive latest by 13 January 2019.
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.