About the Company: At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location :Across India
Last date to register – January 13, 2019
Eligibility criteria to apply:
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma
- Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/NCR /Kolkata), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1) Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2) Technical Interview followed by HR InterviewUdemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Candidates can apply for this drive latest by 13 January 2019.
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.