Company Profile: Capgemini is one of the top 5 consulting companies in the world. With a global strength of 65,000 professionals and operations in more than 34 countries, we are preferred employer of IT talent across. Our Indian operations encompass high ended solutions architecture and deployment from state of the art infrastructures located in Mumbai, Kolkatta and Bangalore. Our 5000+ employees in India, make us the Jewel in the Capgemini Crown.
Job Profile: Service Desk
Degree Needed: Any degree
Batch Eligible: 2018
Total No Of Vacancies 100
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2 to 2.5 LPA
Job Location: PAN India
– Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service
– Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical
– Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
– Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
– Clarify customer requirements
– Probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
– Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
– Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
Desired Candidate Profile
– Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
– Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
– Basic computing skills
– Willing to work in a 24/7 environment
– Candidates must be graduating in 2018.
– 10th,12th & Graduation – 55% & Above
– Should have no gaps in education
– Candidates must be open to relocate to any location and work in night shifts
– Candidates must be available to join immediately
– Candidate must have good English written / verbal communication skills. Coupled with good English language comprehension
Under Graduate QualificationB .Com (Any Specialization)B.A. (Any Specialization)B.Sc (Any Specialization)BBA / BBM / BBS (Any Specialization)BCA / BCM (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 55%Graduation in 2018
Please Note:Candidate should have a UG qualificationMin. Class XII Marks: 55%Min. Class X , Marks: 55%
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here