Capgemini Off – Campus Recruitment Drive– Engineering/MCA Batch 2017 or 2018
About the Company: At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Degree Needed:BE/BTech and MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2017 or 2018 pass out
Work Location: Across India
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Last date to register – March 3, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for the Off Campus Hiring:
Qualification – BE/BTech and MCA 2017 or 2018 pass out
Desired Candidate Profile:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Should have graduated in 2017 / 2018
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Interview Locations: Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Greater Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Step 1:Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2) Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires. Last date to register – March 3, 2019
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates