Company Profile:Capgemini in India has over 87,000 people and presence in nine cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2017 & 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs. 2.4 LPA
Event Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduated in 2017 & 2018
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters).
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidates who have appeared for interview in Capgemini in the past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
Salary package: 2.40 LPA
Note for Students:
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
- Selection Process : (Elimination to happen in each round)
- · Online general aptitude test of 50 mins + written English test for 30 mins
- . Pseudocode test for 30 mins
- · Technical face to face interview
- · HR Round
Online Test pattern :
- · Online Aptitude Test – 80 Mins – 2 Sections
- · Section 1 – Quantitative + Analytical Reasoning – 50 Mins (16 Questions in each section)
- · Section 2 – Written Communication – 30 Mins Test (Easy writing)
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Date of the Event: Online Test of all candidates will be conducted on 31st July 2018. (Interviews of outstation candidates will be conducted on the same day). Remaining candidates Interviews will be conducted on 1st & 2nd August 2018
Time of the Event : 9:00 AM
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Candidates can attend the drive at the following venue on 31 July 2018
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates