Company Profile:One of the top IT leader Capgemini named the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® for the 4th consecutive year. With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we are one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Job Profile: Process Associate – Service Desk Specialist
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Work Location: Noida
Qualification- Any Graduate
Job Roles and Responsibilities-
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
- Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs . Perform user account management activities Escalate complex.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here