Camp K12 Off Campus Details:
About The Company:
Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st century skills founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India. We’re teaching Coding and STEM to kids age 6 – 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1-on-1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than status quo. We raised a seed round in March 2020, scaled revenue 120x as our team grew from 25 to 280 people. 200k+ students taught, looking to build a $1B+ global online school of the future, a one-stop shop for 21st parent/student needs including learning, credentialing, games/community and more. The core team hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, and IIT and includes industry veterans from large 2-sided market systems like Uber and Amazon. We have a strong organic presence in the US and Canada, and are now scaling in the North America market.
Job Location: Pan India(Online)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Probation/Training Period: 1 week
Salary: INR 2.8 LPA – INR 6.3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description for Camp K12 Off Campus:
– You will be teaching coding to kids aged 6 – 18 via LIVE online classes in a 1-on-1 format
– You will be trained on curriculum and projects across topics such as AI, 3D Game Development, Web Development, Mobile App Development, Python and visual programming
– You have the option to choose from the following 3 time bands as per your availability (between 9PM to 9AM IST):
– 20 hours/week
– 30 hours/week or
– 42 hours/week
– Minimum contract duration is 6 months.
Skill Set Required for Camp K12 Off Campus:
– Excellent communication skills
– Coding knowledge: either via your job, college degree or hobby
– Patience, empathy, and a strong teacher personality; past teaching experience is ideal
– A laptop with a web camera and working microphone, strong internet connectivity
– Excellent conversational skills. Must have a good command over English.
– Preferred but not compulsory
– Some experience working with students in any capacity.
*Salary will be based on the number of classes you complete.
Interview Process for Camp K12 Off Campus:
– AMCAT Shortlisting
– Telephonic Round
– Virtual Interview X 2
Apply Before the link Expires for Camp K12 Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Camp K12 Off Campus