About the Company:At Cameron, our responsibility is grand, and our reputation precedes us. We’re the trusted global leader of flow equipment products and services for the energy industry worldwide. Each day, we’re relied upon to deliver flawless expertise, superior equipment and precision work. It’s a level of perfection that’s required to sustain the environment and keep life in motion. With more than 11 operating divisions, a career here is a solid opportunity to learn, develop and advance your skills – as you discover what you’re truly capable of achieving.
Official Website : http://www.c-a-m.com
Job Type : Core/Technical/Others
Job Profile: Product Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Coimbatore-Tamil Nadu
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Petroleum, or Mechanical Engineering with 0 – 2 years in the industry, or equivalent experience.
- Develops academic knowledge and skills and acquires work experience aligned with Cameron ETCL.
- Ability to learn to size process equipment to meet the design criteria.
- Ability to learn to understand PFDs and P&IDs.
- Ability to learn to size lines.
- Ability to convey mechanical design details to drafting personnel for the preparation of fabrication and layout drawings.
- Ability to work cooperatively with various company departments associated with designing, estimating, fabricating, operating, and selling this equipment.
- Ability to utilize Word, Excel, Powerpoint and engineering design programs.
About the Job:
- Review customer inquiries and proposal preparation.
- Design “oil and gas field” process equipment packages.
- Perform engineering tasks during project execution.
Apply before the link expires.