About the Company: Since our founding in 1997, Calypso has been the leader of innovation in capital markets technology. To continue our track record of growth we need the best talent from across the globe and offer outstanding opportunities to join a uniquely innovative, highly successful company that straddles the worlds of technology and finance. With 20 offices worldwide, market leading products and a customer base of the world’s top banks, asset managers, hedge funds and insurers our team thrives on stimulating challenges and global opportunities.
Job Profile: Business Analyst/QA Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Exp Needed: 1-3 years
Work location: Mumbai
Job Description: We are seeking a Business Analyst/QA Analyst based in Mumbai Office. The position oversees the Quality Assurance around the Back-Office solution of Calypso Technology Trading Solution. This is a tremendous opportunity to strengthen business, product, & technical skills. Our group maintains the integrity & reliability of the Back-Office solution working closely with the Product Management and Engineering groups. An understanding of the release and software development lifecycle would be advantageous. The position requires someone with the strong motivation and desire to work in a challenging environment.
- Guarantee the quality and the persistence of the software by understanding the BRD and designing test cases to capture bugs within the system. Execution of test cases and testing the corrections of bugs and enhancements.
- Work in close collaboration with both our Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure inclusion of enhancements requested by clients in the software and ensure delivery
- Design, development, & execution of manual and automated test solutions.
- Analysis of automated test results and failures.
- Maintenance of existing automated test solutions.
- Documenting test cases and maintain the test library
- Environment management. Creation, upgrade and maintenance of test environments, creation and maintenance of test data.
Skills & Requirements:
- Engineering graduate or full time MBA in finance from a reputed institute
- 1-3 years of experience in Capital Market, preferably Back Office within Product/Software company or Investment Bank
- Experience in Post Trade processing, Matching, Confirmations, Clearing & Settlements, Custody, Accounting, Payments, SWIFT, Cash Management, Corporate Actions, CLS, CCP, Regulatory reporting
- Working knowledge on any of the asset class (EQ, FI, COM, FX, FXO, IRD, CDS, MM, Derivatives, Pricing, Repo)
- ETD & OTC Post trade processing
- Collateral Management
- Understanding of Java code & SQL scripts will be added advantage
- Worked as a Business Analyst within Development or QA function of a software company.
- Ability to read complex BRD documents and design test cases.
- Ability to do complex setups and configuration and execute test cases.
- Strong ability to work independently in a techno functional environment.
- Experience with phases of the test cycle (Test planning, Test case development, test execution: manual and automated, regression, system test & user test).
- Very good Analytical Skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator.
Apply Before the Link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now