Calypso Technology Off Campus
About Calypso Technology: Calypso Technology, Inc. is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. With a rich legacy of innovation and 20 years of experience its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury and collateral management. Calypso’s success is founded on our principles of accountability, transparency and people.
At Calypso we are always looking for passionate individuals who will use their professional skills and experience to work side by side with clients in addressing their complex business and regulatory challenges and help develop and deliver products that drive value.
Official Website : www.calypso.com
Job Profile : Intern
Work Location : Chennai
Exp Needed : Freshers
At Calypso, R&D comprises of Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Architecture and Infrastructure teams working towards delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of end customer in mind. Our Development teams ensure that all code is delivered to clients with a highest quality. Product managers are a home of technical and capital market experts who work together to design and build of our software and product roadmap whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades and migrations.
• Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
• Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
• Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
• Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
• Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
• Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
• An interest in finance
Apply before the link Expires for Calypso Technology Off Campus.