About us: Calypso Technology, Inc. is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. our award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, liquidity, and collateral. Calypso is pioneering innovative technologies (native cloud technology, AI, Big data) that re imagine capital markets.
We live by our core values: Transparency, Accountability, & People.
Official Website: www2.calypso.com
Job Profile: Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/BS/MCA
At Calypso, R&D comprises of Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Architecture and Infrastructure teams working towards delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of end customer in mind. Our Development teams ensure that all code is delivered to clients with a highest quality. Product managers are a home of technical and capital market experts who work together to design and build of our software and product roadmap whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades and migrations.
The R&D-Engineering team has various subdivisions. This role sits within the Product Center-India, again divided based on products- Treasury, Interest Rate, FX, Collateral, Clearing. This role will be working within a new team and closely work with Software Engineers, SME-Managers.
Role Overview: Calypso Technology is seeking Freshers from (BE/BTech/MCA) Engineering background who are keen to work within the Engineering team. The internship period will be of six months and based on your performance you will be provided a permanent opportunity.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
- An interest in finance.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here