TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Cadence Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Intern Details:
About Company: Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Company Name: Cadence
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Intern-Product Engineering
Work Location: NOIDA
Tenure: 11 months
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges.
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process.
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool.
- They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
From the first day at Cadence, the interns are expected to develop high performance capabilities. They are encouraged and supported to take charge of their learning and leverage this opportunity fully to learn and develop their skills. Through a combination of passion and natural talent, the interns are expected to raise the bar and make an impact for Cadence.
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply before the link Expires for Cadence Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Intern