About the Company: Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Job Profile: Intern – Software Engineering
Work Location: NOIDA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: The candidate is expected to have familiarity with c, SV based verification environment and must possess good analytical and communication skills.
- BE (Electronics) from a reputed institute
- Experience with Hardware Design, Verification
- Experience in Verilog/System Verilog/UVM/C
- Working experience with standard protocols such as USB, Ethernet and DisplayPort”will be helpful
- Experience with development and verification using SV, UVM and C will be a plus.
- This position requires leading VIP product development and becoming technical expert in protocol and standard methodologies such as UVM.
- The position requires excellent communication skills to interact with multiple product groups within Cadence and the ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly and independently.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons