About the Company: Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Profile: Intern – Software Engineering
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Noida
Job Description:At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Candidate should have experience in C/C++ programming languages for operating systems, and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure and Algorithm)
- Hands On experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
- Good problem solving skills
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates