CaaStle Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: At CaaStle, we pioneered the clothing subscription rental model, and we are powering it:
- For apparel retailers and fashion brands, to add the complement of rental to their traditional ownership business model.
- For consumers, to give them a new way to experience and embrace their favorite clothing retailers and brands.
We offer CaaS (“Clothing as a Service”) — our proprietary technology, reverse logistics, marketing and infrastructure — as a fully-managed, end-to-end solution through our CaaStle Platform. Brands include American Eagle, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Bloomingdales, Express, Fashion to Figure, Gwynnie Bee, Haverdash, Loft, New York & Company, Rebecca Taylor, Scotch and Soda, and Vince.
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Storefront
Company Name: CaaStle
Work Location: New Delhi
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the role: We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer with expertise in building scalable, extensible and user-friendly web applications. You will work with fast paced Product Engineering team to build efficient and reusable web applications for mobile and fixed devices.
What you’ll do for CaaStle Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer:
- Design, Code reviews and build scalable applications.
- You will be engaged in identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products.
- Identify and implement best practices for application engineering.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 0-3 yrs experience of working in a scalable web product firm
- Education: B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science from Top-ranked colleges in India
- Excellent software development skills in developing web applications over client-side frameworks – Backbone (preferred), React and/or angular frameworks; and server-side frameworks
- Strong knowledge and working experience in server-side Event-driven programming using Node.js
- Passion for writing optimized code using JS best practices and design patterns
- Experience with JS or Java-based Unit/Integration Testing using Selenium, Appium, Selendroid
- Hands-on experience in building scalable web applications
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good Knowledge of version control – GIT (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and their optimization.
Apply Before the link Expires for CaaStle Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates