About The Company: Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division – BYJU’s Classes.
Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently the India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, it has partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Salary Details: INR 4 LPA to INR 6 LPA (including fixed and variable components)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 2 months
Courses: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The Admissions Abroad divisions, headed by ISB alum Mr. PN Santosh, is a separate division in Think and Learn which has a vision to change the way grads and undergrads approach higher education. While working for this division, our employees not only undergo the best-in-the industry business development training, but also get to understand a big deal about the higher education scenario in India and Abroad. The job involves educational consulting-cum-sales which eventually helps our employees lay down their own roadmap for higher education and get mentored for the same. A typical lifecycle of an employee involves entering as a fresher with doubts about their future and leaving as an MS/MBA candidate with an enriched experience, knowledge and financial independence.
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- – Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales. Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- – Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software. Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- – Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products .
- – Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- – Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer. Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- – Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- – To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- – Coordinate with respective team for the product services. Helping the team through training and mentoring
- – Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- – Ability to plan and execute
- – Ability to persuade and negotiate
- – Ability to work under stress
- – Ability to work in a team
- – Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- – A knack for marketing
Please Note: Only Male Candidates are preferred
Work Timings: 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face InterviewUdemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Apply Before the link Expires:
Apply Step 1: Click Here
Apply Step 2: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.