About The Company: Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently the India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, it has partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Official Website: www.byjus.com
Job Profile: Business Development Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Batch Hiring: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Batch
CTC: Rs 7 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Job Description: Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- – Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- – Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- – Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- – Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- – Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- – Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- – Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- – Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- – Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- – Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- – To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- – Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- – Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Venue Location: Bangalore, New Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, AhmedabadNot getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Link: Click here
- Hyderabad on Dec 16th / 17th
- Kolkata on Dec 16th / 17th
- Ahmedabad on Dec 23rd / 24th
- Bangalore on Dec 23rd / 24th
- Chennai on Dec 23rd / 24th
- New Delhi on Dec 23rd / 24th
- Mumbai on Jan 6th / 7th
- Pune on Jan 6th / 7th
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|