Butterfly Fields Off Campus | Butterfly Fields Recruitment | Butterfly Fields Associate Product Specialist | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Butterfly Fields Jobs | Butterfly Fields Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About The company: Butterfly Fields is an initiative of IIT-IIM graduates to make Learning, Easy, Enriching and Enjoyable. We offer Innovative & Affordable learning solutions for 3-17 year old students. We, at Butterfly Fields, want to see India become a nation of doers.We want to help bring back the magic that occurs when the head, hand and heart act in unison. Butterfly Fields believes in learning by doing. The entire program comprises of various kinds of activities and experiences which are specifically designed to make the child understand the underlying concepts or principles and at the same time, enjoying it. At Butterfly Fields, the child is placed in an atmosphere where he is made to work in a team, is challenged to take decisions, asked to gather information, posed with questions and encouraged to think laterally.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience- 0-1 year
Job Profile:Associate Product Specialist
Course Specialization- B.Tech/BE/BSc/BCA/MBA
Salary- INR 1.8 – 2.4 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 28-April-2017
Enable implementation of Butterfly Fields – Hands on learning Programs in Schools for 1st to 10th Grades by:
– Conducting demonstrations and Training workshops to train School teachers / students on innovative Hands-On Learning
Projects & Activities
– Grades: 1st to 7th (Independently handle the Teacher / Student Training)
– Grades: 8th to 10th (act as a support to the lead trainer)
– Subjects: Mathematics & Science
– Coordinating with schools for:
– Getting teachers feedback on the activities & the program
– Conducting assessment tests in Schools
– Assist in analysis and creation of reports
– Conduct demonstrations in events (e.g. parent teacher meetings,etc.) to present & explain concepts using hands on learning projects / working models.
– Graduate with Decent Communication Skills.
– Should be presentable
– Should be ready to travel
– Should be a Quick learner & with strong Hands-on skills
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office Tools
– Telephonic Interview
– Face to Face Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here