About the Company: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Designation: Technical Support Trainee L1
Qualification: BTech / BE (Electronics and telecommunication preferred)
Experience- Fresher only.
Work Location: Kolkata
Purpose Of Role:
- Receives and processes orders from Sales, Audit and Order entry.
- May manage customer orders (track) through to full implementation, escalating where necessary to achieve Customer Commitment Date.
- Schedules work in advance to meet Global Services and customer due dates.
- Highlights process failures to Customer Service Manager.
- Update systems to record order-tracking actions.
- Responsible for order processing and billing and communicating details with customers and the Account Managers.
- May do proactive jeopardy management.
- Ensure that all orders are closed after installation.
- Provide process improvement input wherever possible.
Business Impact: Primarily short-term and functional in scope, although can impact upon large sales order value billing timing.
Authority/Decision Making: Typically refers issues/decisions upwards where non-standard.
Apply Before the link Expires.
More Info-Click Here
Date: 22nd May 2019
Time: 9am to 10am
Venue- 7th Floor, Tower B, DLF 2, Rajahat, Newtown. Kolkata-700156.