About the Company: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Designation: Technical Support Trainee L1
Qualification: BTech / BE (Electronics and telecommunication preferred)
Experience- Fresher only.
Work Location: Kolkata
Purpose Of Role:
- Receives and processes orders from Sales, Audit and Order entry.
- May manage customer orders (track) through to full implementation, escalating where necessary to achieve Customer Commitment Date.
- Schedules work in advance to meet Global Services and customer due dates.
- Highlights process failures to Customer Service Manager.
- Update systems to record order-tracking actions.
- Responsible for order processing and billing and communicating details with customers and the Account Managers.
- May do proactive jeopardy management.
- Ensure that all orders are closed after installation.
- Provide process improvement input wherever possible.
Business Impact: Primarily short-term and functional in scope, although can impact upon large sales order value billing timing.
Authority/Decision Making: Typically refers issues/decisions upwards where non-standard.
Apply Before the link Expires.
More Info-Click Here
Date: 22nd May 2019
Time: 9am to 10am
Venue- 7th Floor, Tower B, DLF 2, Rajahat, Newtown. Kolkata-700156.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates