About the Company: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT service
Degree Needed: BBA & BCOM
Eligible Batches: 2017,2018 & 2019 pass outs
Job Profile: Associate CDS Operations
Work Location: BT Global, Gurgaon
Position: Associate CDS Operations
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Managing the end customer deliverable (and in most cases speaking to the end customer) i.e. processing tasks including low complexity projects & order management, PO creation, commercial management in an efficient and accurate fashion for CDS customers.
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to quality management.
- Collaborate with customers technical team to understand the requirements and capture the complete requirement
- Taking complete ownership to ensure services are delivered within agreed timeline and standard.
- Working with internal and external supplier to meet the end customer requirement.
- Understand the basic telecommunication terminologies and familiar with telecom network
- Think out of the box to deal with in-life process issues to meet customer demands.