About the Company: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT service
Degree Needed: BBA & BCOM
Eligible Batches: 2017,2018 & 2019 pass outs
Job Profile: Associate CDS Operations
Work Location: BT Global, Gurgaon
Position: Associate CDS Operations
- Managing the end customer deliverable (and in most cases speaking to the end customer) i.e. processing tasks including low complexity projects & order management, PO creation, commercial management in an efficient and accurate fashion for CDS customers.
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to quality management.
- Collaborate with customers technical team to understand the requirements and capture the complete requirement
- Taking complete ownership to ensure services are delivered within agreed timeline and standard.
- Working with internal and external supplier to meet the end customer requirement.
- Understand the basic telecommunication terminologies and familiar with telecom network
- Think out of the box to deal with in-life process issues to meet customer demands.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates