BT Recruitment | BT Off Campus Drive| BT Hiring As Associate | Jobs for B.E/B.Tech |Jobs for 2018 Batch| Gurugram
About the Company: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business. British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Job Profile: Associate: S&IT (International)
Degree needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Gurugram (Haryana)
Last date To Apply: 21 June 2018
Purpose Of Role:
- The role holder is responsible for the deployment and support of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, Database management, network services and data security to both internal and external customers.
- He/she provides complex technical support, resolving escalated technical support issues including proposals to ensure systems availability to the customer.
- The role includes problem diagnosis and resolution, and activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models.
- The role holder has an appreciation of and/or participates in the design of systems architecture and network systems, and may be responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining the client relationship and satisfaction.
- Under supervision to evaluate, co-ordinate, test and install software/hardware provided by suppliers with appropriate controls and standards e.g. Firewalls/Data Security, DBMS, MVS software, Network software and hardware.
- Under supervision to test & install software maintenance upgrades provided by suppliers.
- To provide problem diagnosis and resolution liaising with technical manager, peers, suppliers and customer/developer groups where appropriate; could be asked to provide full 24-hour on call emergency support.
- To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as approved by technical team leader.
- To support recovery activities following failure including disaster recovery.
- To provide limited advice & guidance to other groups on technical and operational issues.
- To provide resource and expertise to support product evaluations with other groups/customers.
- To ensure all appropriate documentation is provided and maintained to the ISO9001 standard.
- New graduate entry.
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
- Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
- Can ask questions and check for understanding.
- Can provide explanations clearly and precisely.
- Can work co-operatively with others to achieve team goals, and can build stable and useful working relationships.
- Awareness of costs related to own work area.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons