BT Off Campus Drive 2018 | BT Mega Off Campus Drive Hiring As Trainee |BRitish Telecom Off Campus Drive| B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA | 2018 Batch | June 2018
About the Company: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business. British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Designation: Trainee (Associate Network Planner / Associate Network Designer)
Eligibility Criteria: B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Mechatronics/Telecom/BCA/BSC-IT) Batch-2018
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Requirement: Excellent Communication skills / No Backlogs
Purpose of Role:
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process.
- Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Technical know how in Networking / Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Understanding of Networking / telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Online Assessment
- HR Round
- Operations Round
Candidates can apply attend the drive at following venue on 29 June 2018.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click here
Date: 29th June 2018
Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
Venue: APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza Panipat, Haryana
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(AADHAR Card/Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
(Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
For any query mail on [email protected]Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates