About the Company: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Job Profile: Trainee Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.5 LPA
Work Location: Gurugram
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Freshers B.Tech(ECE) Graduates (2018 & 2019 batch) only
- Excellent Communication skill with Good understanding of Networks with Technical competence in Telecom, Good understanding of telecom terminologies
- Should be willing to work in 24*7 environment
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-2 years.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actual & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates